Friday, 4 July 2014

I just couldn’t live without… (Day 4)

The  great Bard of Avon said “To weep is to make less the depth of grief.” and in Les Miserables, Victor Hugo said “Those who do not weep, do not see."



 I just couldn't live without… my tears.

I have shed tears of joy...I have shed tears of anguish. I have shed tears. I have had my heart ripped apart and only through  crying have I started the process of grieving....  I have had beautiful moments in life...so breath-taking and beautiful, that I found tears rolling  down my cheeks..in gaiety.

I cannot live without my tears... I lose  some and the body has some stored up for me, for those moments when I need them....in pain and in joy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog so much, that I nominated you for the Sunshine blogger award here >>>> http://hardmashonatype.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete