Thursday, 26 March 2015

WHITE LIGHTS

White lights!
Ecstasy!
Heady!
From the distance, I can hear you cuss and say my name,
As if from a distance too, I hear myself scream your name,
The screams are muffled by the pillows,
I'm rising, 
You are rising, 
We are soaring!
White Lights!




I can't bear it no more, 
"Baby NO!"
Groan...
You say "Say 'YES!'"
"Baby NO!"
"Say 'YES!'"
"Baby YES!" "Baby YEAH!"
White Lights!

Totally lost our minds now, 
Sweat. Racing hearts. Heavy breathing.
We still soar... Yes!
There! Yeah! There!
SOAR!White Lights!






Beautiful White Lights!
Magical!
What planet are we on now?
Can we stay here?
We still soar!
Soar!
Break through! Shatter barriers!
Soar!

Then tumble down to earth!
I find myself in your arms,
Limbs cramped,
But a delicious type of soreness,
I rest in the crook of your arm,
Listening to your heartbeat slow down, 
Listening to your breathing normalize,
Such bliss. Such peace.
Let us cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment