Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Dear STEEL

Dear STEEL,
That your smile,
Laughter and the flames flickering in the depths of your eyes,
May put them in a glass,
And on this lazy golden afternoon,
Drink them up with a straw,
To quench my soul’s thirst.

And STEEL,
That crimson sunset from your glowing skin,
May I bask in it too?

The magical rainbow in your soul,
A burst of colour in my life,
Is making me fall over and over in love with you.

That your Steel scent,
Makes me want to snuggle closer,
And melt into you,
Melt into you,
And melt onto you,
The same way the chocolate of Silk’s essence will melt
Melt onto the hot canvas that bears the mural of the LionHead,
To be Oh-So-slowly licked off till Silk’s Scales tip,
Touching the Stars of the LionHead,
Till they are WhiteLighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment